The energy of life entering and leaving your body
flows evenly throughout the universe. With that current,
the mind of the cosmos communicates with all things. ~Ilchi Lee
I was first introduced to Reiki way back in 1990. It is an ancient hands-on-healing technique originating in Japan.
We live in a world of energy that nourishes and maintains all living things. When this energy flows in a natural and uninterrupted way there is balance and harmony within and around us.
The principle that underlies Reiki is that the practitioner can channel energy into the patient by means of touch. Thus the practitioner acts as a channel for universal energy rebalancing a patients energy flow. The result is that the patient will experience a sense of well being.
By balancing and utilizing various natural patterns of energy that flow within the body, the Reiki treatment brings high vibration energy to the source of a problem.
The high vibration (universal life-force – or Chi) gently releases stuck energy that can inhibit the vital force in a specific organ or any part of the body.
During the treatment Reiki rebalances energy flows throughout the body, promoting deep relaxation and healing on a physical, mental, emotion and spiritual level.
Whether the treatment is The treatment is carried our ond-on-one or remotely, the majority of patients will report faster physical healing, reduction in pain, mood enhancement and an increase in energy levels.
This is a delightful and thoughtful 4 minute video that brings a down to earth and grounded look at the principals of Reiki and why it benefits you.
What Kind of Problems Can Be Helped with Rekie?
- stress reduction, stress-related aliments
- depression, anxiety
- emotional balancing, self-esteem, mental clarity
- fatigue, problems sleeping
- pain reduction or elimination, releasing tension in the body
- maintaining general wellness
- making or handling changes in your life
- relationships (singles, couples, families)
- trauma, grief
- sexual/physical/emotional abuse
- pre and post surgery (relaxation before surgery, reduce recovery time, and help with pain management)
- help to reduce side affects of medications or treatments (including individuals with cancer)
- living with chronic conditions
- mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing
- improving immunity
- individuals in hospice comfort care
- And More……
View source here.
There are several different types of Reiki including Usui Reiki, Karuna Reiki, Tibetan Reiki, Rainbow Reiki and more
We have listed some additional Rekie resources for you to check out
- Reiki Session as seen by Aura Video camera [VIDEO] (fascinating to see how your energy field changes during a Reiki session)
- Reiki For Dummies (Paperback)
- What is Reiki? – Differences Between Reiki and Spiritual Healing
What do you think?
Whether you are a practitioner or patient we would love to hear about your Reiki experiences.
What works for you might help someone else, so do you have a story about how energy medicine has helped your health, work or family life? What about a tip to share with others who are just starting out?
As always, your interaction with our posts creates a reservoir of wisdom for all our readers to benefit from so please share your thoughts, stories and questions in the comments box below and remember to tweet, like and +1 ~ thanks
NOTE: This information may not cover all possible claims, uses, actions, precautions, side effects or interactions. It is not intended as medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultation with your doctor, who is familiar with your medical situation.