We’re honored that you want to write for us.
To make the process easy and efficient on all of us, we’ve established the following guidelines…
1. Submit your guest post using the form below. This is our single point-of-entry.
Please attach only as a Microsoft Word .doc or .rtf files and .jpg images. If you have any trouble please drop us a note through our Contact Us page.
Please do NOT email us directly asking if you can guest post. Although we love hearing from you, the volume of guest post inquiry emails drowns us.
2. Read and adhere to our style guide (important).
ZenLama.com is developing a distinctive brand and we have decided to be selective in choosing what to publish. So, if you really want us to share your work you will find our style guide imperative.
3. Please hold off the emails
If you submit an article for our consideration via the form below then we got it. Please hold off the emails asking if we received it. We really do read all submissions and take each seriously. We’ll then contact you with our decision. Please respect that we are a small hard working and dedicated team and we respond to everyone as promptly as possible.
Here are our general “rules-of-thumb” for writing articles that get read.
1. PROOF READ and ready to publish
2. Create value for our readers
3. Be unique (don’t regurgitate content you have read elsewhere)
4. Don’t hate (arguing on facts is cool though)
5. Provide a “call-to-action” or a “Quick Tip” in the last paragraph
6. Enjoy Yourself
What should I write about?
ZenLama.com touches on a variety of topics. We see ourselves as a hub, aligning many elements personal growth, health and well-being and independent lifestyle. Thus, we intentionally give our authors lots of freedom to express themselves.
Generally speaking, here are our prevailing topics and sub-topics:
- Self improvement: Mind, Body, Spirit, Education
- Baby Boomer Lifestyle: Health and Wealth
- Independent Living: 4 Hour work week, Minimalist living, Location Independence , Freelancing, How to make a living without a job
- Spirituality and Healing: Energy Healing & Alternative Remedies, Complementary Medicine
- Mind and Body: Fitness, Meditation, Yoga, EFT, NLP
- Productivity: Time & Task management, Motivation
- Income & Finance: Retire Early, Debt Management, Earning income from home or online, Spiritual Business, Freelancing , How to make a living without a job
- Travel: Vacations, Eco Tourism. House sitting, and Relocation tours and tips
- Food & Health: Supplements, Juicing, Healthful, High Nutrition recipes
- Relationships: Love, Romance, Friends and Family, Pets
- Stress Management
- Overcoming Adversity: Your story, how you or someone you know of overcame a problem: and it was resolved, what made a success of it? What was the gift?
This is early days for ZenLama.com. We are NOT recruiting regular writers to join our staff at the moment. We will let you know when that time comes.
Our policy for now is to invite guest bloggers, authors, professionals and experts from all over the web to share their own stories, experiences, and expertise. It’s a win win proposition.
Publishing Terms and Conditions:
Due to various considerations, items may not be published for six weeks or more. We publish 1 featured article a day 5 days a week so your chances of being included are good. — we’ll be in touch and let you know publication dates when we use your material.
We may run your item in www.ZenLama.com or its sister publications and blogs. Your material may be edited slightly (it will always be credited to you)
You may add a link back to your personal blog, Facebook fan page, G+ page or twitter account. We do not publish links to your online business (MLM, Affiliate pages, products or services).
NOTE: If you wish to advertise or you have a product you would like to promote with us please contact us directly via out Contact Us page. Thank you
Content Contribution & Curation Policy:
We welcome you to contribute your work to ZenLama.com. ZenLama.com is growing it’s readership rapidly. We vigorously and repeatedly promote our feature posts so over time your work will be read by thousands of readers.
We believe that you deserve credit so we will do our utmost to ensure that you receive it, however, technology changes and formats change therefore to protect us and you you will need to agree to the following
By contributing your work to ZenLama.com, it will grant ZenLama.com a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, commercial, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, publish, create derivative works therefrom transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.